You’ll often see the phrase “trim levels” when a new RAM 1500 truck is listed in our showroom. Posner Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM knows that RAM truck owners in Four Corners, FL have questions about trim levels, and we’re always happy to answer!
When our dealership describes “trim levels” or “grades” in the 2017 RAM 1500, we are describing different versions of the same model. These versions of the RAM 1500 have different equipment and features, resulting in different driving experiences. These RAM truck model trim levels include:
- The base 2017 RAM 1500 Tradesman equipped with a 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine;
- 2017 RAM 1500 Express adds a single-color exterior and 17-inch painted aluminum wheels;
- 2017 RAM 1500 Big Horn includes the above stated features with the Uconnect® 8.4 infotainment system;
- 2017 RAM 1500 Sport includes halogen headlamps as well as heated steering wheel and front seats;
- 2017 RAM 1500 Night has a distinctive look with black grille and badging;
- 2017 RAM 1500 Lone Star has a wave mesh grille and chrome plated wheels:
- 2017 RAM 1500 Laramie has an Alpine sound system with nine speakers;
- 2017 RAM 1500 Rebel has four-corner air suspension, over 9 inches of off-road clearance, and 7-inch aluminum wheels with 33-inch Open Country tires;
- 2017 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn is available in two-tone colors and includes a laser-etched leather interior with wood accents; and
- The premium 2017 RAM 1500 Limited, a luxury truck equipped with a 5.7-liter HEMI® V8, engine, keyless entry, and the 2017 RAM Box Cargo Management System, and keyless entry.
Have more questions about RAM 1500 trucks or which trim level you should opt for? Visit our RAM dealership located at 42650 Highway 27 in Davenport, FL and our staff will be more than happy to answer. Hope to see you soon!